About Me

My photo
Teacher in Aberdeen. New beginnings happening very soon. Watch this space.

Friday 26 March 2010

Don't be shy...


Hey there lovely people!

I'm officially on my Easter holidays now. Yay! Now I'm home to indulge in the home comforts and I cannot be more grateful. It's so lovely sitting in front of the fire, watching television and eating yummy, scrummy food. I'm finding it quite difficult to type because my cat ceases to give up lying on my lap and miaowing for me to rub her neck. Just thought I'd let you know... Ha.

This is just going to be a very, very, VERY brief blog tonight I'm afraid. I'm quite tired after the travelling so I'm being lazy Lisa.

I was re-reading my past blogs and I just thought how nice it would be for people to comment on my opinions and views and ask me questions on the specific content. Also, even more importantly, if you have any blog topics that you'd like me to talk about then by all means, let me know and I'll rant away! The more ideas, the better. It can sometimes be difficult to continually update this blog with things people are genuinely interested in, so put your thinking caps on guys :)

Anyway, this is the end of my blog for tonight. ( I told you it was going to be short). I'm off to have some hot chocolate and be lazy on the couch.

Peace,

Lisa xx

P.s - The picture is awesome, right!?... and ridiculously cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment