About Me

My photo
Teacher in Aberdeen. New beginnings happening very soon. Watch this space.

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Festive Spirit to Creative Spirit!


Hello all!

Well, firstly, I'd like you all to know that this is my first blog ever! I was, as students tend to enjoy doing, procrastinating so as to avoid my Philosophy presentation. I had a huge mug of hot chocolate clutched in my hand, while wrapped in a blanket and was simply surfing the net. I came across a few blogs that were talking about random things such as politics, fashion etc. So, as I so often do, I pondered quite a bit and thought to myself, "Hmm, this would actually be quite a good thing to do!" Perhaps it was the procrastination talking...!? Anyway, I was in such a good mood, due to it being the 1st of December, so i thought, "Why not?". So, here it is. The beginning of my thoughts, rants and what not!

I know, due to viewing other blogs that people tend to focus on one particular area of interest. I, however, will not. My blog will contain rants from anything from movies, music, and art to Halo, literature and gadgets! Topics will be jumping all over the place... in order to keep the interest high. The sky is the limit in my eyes!

So, please feel free to follow my blogs. I'll appreciate anyone who takes even a slight interest. Any comments, questions or queries are more than welcome. Now all I have to decide is what my first topic will be about...

Enjoy my dears! I hope to add a little sparkle to your interests :)

Mucho Love,

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment